"Moving to Inspire change, spread Love, and Enlighten."

coming-soon.jpg

Benevolent Apparel

Apparel designed around a specific theme of hardship and/or suffering in an effort to bring awareness & resources to those communities. Local artists are solicited for designs, and receive 30% of the proceeds, leaving 70% to be donated directly to charities aligned with the causes highlighted in each line.